Thursday, November 3, 2011

Blurb book, Morning Prayers






As the stars fade, and the song of the whip-poor-will is silenced,

the sky's canvas brightens with brilliant hues,

a field of daisies catches the early light,

and a newborn fawn peers through the grass.

These gifts of the morning from a loving Creator invite us,

with our first waking thoughts, to lift our hearts to God.


Morning Prayers invites you to join in worship as you contemplate 

the works of God in photos,

coupled with words from the Bible of encouragement, hope and praise.








*A note to photographers who may be interested in making a book--
I was very pleased the ease of setting up a book with Blurb, 
and also with their excellent reproduction quality.



10 comments:

lisa said...

Connie, this is absolutely gorgeous!
I have heard many, many good things about Blurb.
Happy weekend to you!!

Scott said...

Nice job on the book. I just did one of my own through Picaboo and was also very pleased with the quality. The only problem is I haven't found a way to put it on my blog yet.

Speaking of my blog . . . Sorry I've been gone, my blog disappeared while I was in New England. I've put up a new one here to keep up for now.

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

This is wonderful, Connie. Great job. Wishing you a lovely weekend. :)

Sandra said...

it is a beautiful book and a great idea to have a prayer book. i have made several books in the past at Shutterfly, but have not heard of blurb. also, never thought of doing a book of prayers.

Helma said...

Hi Connie,

I must say I find it a wonderful book. There were really beautiful pictures. Only I could not read the text. I'll just see if I can book a little larger.

Greetings, Helma

Connie Smiley said...

Thanks to all of you. Helma, if you click under the image on the words Morning Prayers by Connie Smiley, it will take you to my book on the Blurb site. Then hit PREVIEW BOOK, and it will be larger, or if you like, hit the icon with 4 arrows under the image to the right, and it will go to full screen, plenty big to read.

Vicky said...

Wow, gorgeous photos! It was great to have you visit my blog and I will enjoy coming back to visit yours! Blessings to you!

Pieces of Sunshine said...

Your book does look wonderful. Maybe next year I could work towards making my own....A good goal to have.

thefisherlady said...

a wonderful book... God be magnified!

emily wierenga said...

exquisite post/photos dear connie... and a lovely book. bless you.