Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Little Gray




Don has a house listed for sale where some renters moved out recently and abandoned a young cat.  She's a friendly little thing, and we're feeding her until we can find a home for her.  Little Gray is somewhat skinny and very sweet.  When I come with the food, she greets me with a friendly meow, and pauses to be petted before she eats.  While she's eating, she stops occasionally to rub against my leg and purr.  

Little Gray is free, but the transportation cost might be high for some of you, so we're really hoping for someone in our zip code.  Stay tuned.





Sweet Shot Day




14 comments:

lisa said...

She is just adorable Connie, and how kind of you to care for her while trying to find her a home. Not sure how someone can just leave these little ones behind.

Thank you so much for sharing this today at The Creative Exchange.

Have a wonderful day!

lisa.

Jennifer Richardson said...

I just love your big tender heart:)
sweet home for little gray,
please come and find her!
-Jennifer

Tricia said...

awww, sooo sweet! she sure is a beauty & i love the texture... i have 3 & i'd be afraid they'd hurt her, but i hope she gets a good home =) she's precious =)

Elena said...

I absolutely love this shot. Love what you did with it!

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

A beautiful shot of this kitty!!!

Pat said...

How could anyone abandon an innocent animal? Lucky for Little Gray that you found her. I hope she finds a loving home. This is a lovely portrait!

missing moments said...

So hope she finds a home. She's such a sweetie!

Katie said...

What a cutie pie! Thank you for the kind words you left at my blog today, they really meant a lot! Hope you have a happy rest of the week! : )

Pradeepa said...

She is such a sweet kitty. I hope she finds a home soon.

Pam said...

Wonderful post processing! I'd love to paint this kitty! :)

Nick said...

Awe! Little Gray is so sweet! How do people just up sticks and leave these little ones behind is just beyond my way of thinking! Love this shot, very nice work! I hope you find a real nice home for her real soon! Thank you!!

Lesley said...

What a lovely portrait- she is so sweet,I hope she finds a loving home soon!

Sylvia said...

She's so cute and I hope she'll find a home soon !
Wonderful photo, so beautiful with Kim's texture !
Nice weekend,
Sylvia

Rosie said...

Oh, what a cutie! This photo is really adorable! I hope she's found a good home!