Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Squarespace



















Lately I've geen putting together a website for Don's real estate business.  After examining several platforms, I settled on Squarespace.  I like their clean look and functionality, as well as the options they provide for displaying photos.

The set up process was fairly straightforward, with a short learning curve, although I did frequently avail myself of their customer support via e-mail.  Their response was always timely, friendly, and spot-on.

You can see it here, if you like.  Besides information on my husband and the company, and Don's property listings, there's also information on our area and a photo gallery, not to mention the shots you see here of Don with Barley.

We hope you like it.  Barley would love your feedback, as long as it's positive, of course.  We wouldn't want to hurt his feelings.




7 comments:

Nancy said...

Connie, I have just recently heard about Squarespace and I think you made a great choice for your husband's web site. You certainly did a very good job designing it as it looks very professional....

Horst in Edmonton said...

I really like the photo of your hubby with your dog Barley. I still have to go have a look at his website. Talk with you later Connie and I hope to see you blogging more often. I haven't been blogging much lately but will soon be on.

Lisa Gordon said...

It's great, Connie! Nicely done!
I've heard a lot of good things about SquareSpace.
I love the photo of your husband and Barley.
Such a sweet shot, and they both have such wonderful smiles for the camera! :-)

Horst in Edmonton said...

Hi Connie, I've just been on your hubbies site and I think it is wonderful. Your photos are very professional and the site looks very clean. Don should get lots of calls just from the website alone.

pens and needles said...

Really wonderful job with the website, Connie! I like that it isn't TOO busy -- just right. Loved the "broker's guiding principles." Makes me want to trust him! (I already do!) And the photos of Barley just melt my heart. Perfect!!!!

bailey-road.com said...

The real estate web site looks great, Connie.

S. Etole said...

Looks like a genuine friendship between Barley and your husband.