Saturday, December 31, 2016

Ten Seconds


There will be plenty of people counting down the seconds to the new year tonight. 
Since I hope to be sound asleep by then, here's my own countdown a little early--
10 of my favorite animal sightings of 2016:


Fox Kit

10. Fox Kit


Wood Duck

9. Wood Duck


Eastern Chipmunk

8. Eastern Chipmunk


Eastern White-tailed Fawn

7. White-tailed Fawn


Eastern Wild Turkey

6. Eastern Wild Turkey


Raccoon

5. Raccoon


Monarch Chrysalis

4. Monarch Chrysalis


White-tailed buck

3.White-tailed Buck


Male Cardinal

2. Male Cardinal


Golden Retriever

1. Golden Retriever, Barley


Happy New Year!



Linking with Saturday's Critters



10 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello Connie, these are all beautiful images. The fawn is just adorable, I love the cute fox and the cool turkey. Your Barley is a sweetie! Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post. Happy weekend! I wish you and your family all the best in 2017 and a very Happy New Year!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You've taken some amazing photos this year and I love this idea! Beautiful! Happy new year!

carol l mckenna said...

Every critter photo is a delight ~ so filled with the beauty of our world ~ thanks ~ Magnificent shots!

Wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year ~ ^_^

Karen said...

This is my first visit to your blog. Your photography is wonderful. I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful pictures. Happy New Year.

Brian King said...

These are fantastic! Beautiful photos! I especially like the fox and buck. Happy New Year!

Horst in Edmonton said...

Beautiful photos worthy of a Calendar. Have a wonderful New Year.

Cathy H. said...

A beautiful collection of critters! Happy New Year to you, also!

Anita Johnson said...

What a beautiful post.....Happy New Year!

Mary Cromer said...

Just wonderful, all ten of them and I can see why each of them is special to you. Happy New Year Blessings to you and yours~

Stewart M said...

I can see why you picked this pictures - wonderful.

Cheers and (a slightly belated) Happy New Year - Stewart M - Melbourne